For this tee, I did the shoulder and sleeve colorblocking.
I used two tees that were on clearance from Walmart and painted the crisscross lines on the turquoise. I used a turtle stamp and then added some yellow detail to match.
I left the edges raw and used the ladder stitch on my Singer to go over them. I think it looks almost like a coverstitch. Someday I will own a serger and that will be a real coverstitch!
This is definitely my new go-to tee pattern! There are so many options that you can make it a dozen times and they will never look the same :)
And one more artsy shot just cause I love it. And him!